1) Application for admission into college should be made in prescribe application from issued by the college office on payment of 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only. An attested copy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination must be enclosed with the application form.
2) Admission into the college is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by the college admission rules. The principals decision regarding admission is final.
3) Any pressure or interference from any quarter for the admission of a particular student will result in forfeiture of the claim.4) Candidates are required to produce at the time of interview the original copies of
- (a) Marks sheet of the last qualifying examination
- (b) Age certificate
- (c) character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended and
- (d) caste certificate wherever necessary.
Students passing the qualifying examination earlier than the current year will have to sumit a gap certificate from the Head of the institution last attended or the officer in charge of the nearest police station testifying to his/her activities during the interim period. Candidates having more than three years study gap will not be eligible for admission.
5) All students must submit attested copies of (a) and (c) above at the time of admission. Students belonging to SC, ST (P), ST(H), OBC OR MOBC categories must also submit an attested copy of (d) in addition to (a) and (c) Announcement regarding the commencement of regular classes will be made on the date of admission itself.
6) Candidates , who passed the CBSC final Board examination (not school based) are only eligible for admission. In this regard, at the time of admission, every student will have to produce a certificate from the Head of the institution certifying that he/she appeared at the Board Examination.